Danuri Call Center
Open 24 hours all year round, offering consultations in 13 languages
Danuri Helpline(1577-1366) is designed to provide customized,comprehensive services for marriage immigrants and multicultural families. It also reaches out to immigrant victims offering human rights protection services including counseling and emergency support.
- Providing information and counseling service for adapting to life in Korea (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Service language : 한국어(Korean), ENGLISH (English), 中文 (Chinese), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Tagalog (Tagalog), ខ្មែរ (Khmer), Монгол хэл (Mongolian), Русский (Russian), 日本語 (Japanese), ภาษาไทย (Thai), ພາສາລາວ (Lao), o'zbek (Uzbek), नेपाली (Nepali)
- Phone counseling: simultaneous phone interpretation, around the clock (1577-1366)
- In-person counseling: Counseling by a dispatched Danuri counselor (appointment necessary)
- Site counseling: Counseling at Danuri Helpline (appointment necessary)